- Asphalt Is Long Lasting & Cost Effective.
- Asphalt is more flexible and less susceptible to cracking than concrete as it is a petroleum product.
- There are many benefits to an asphalt driveway.
- Asphalt is a very sustainable option for your new driveway.
- Asphalt driveways are extremely durable, long lasting, low noise, skid resistant and have a tough surface.
Driveways that have been constructed with asphalt are strong & reliable and will last a very long time, especially with the correct maintenance.
Maintaining your asphalt driveway with a quality sealant every 3-4 years will help to avoid any damage and if cracks do occur, get them repaired as soon as possible, to avoid further cost and damage.
But What Is Asphalt?
Asphalt is a sustainable paving solution. It is created from a mixture of binder, filler and processed mineral materials, such as crushed rock, sand, gravel, slags, or various recycled materials.
Majority of asphalt use is in road construction.
Road Surgeons Pty Ltd specialise in everything Asphalt/Bitumen.
For All Asphalt Driveways, Pavements, Asphalt Maintenance and Asphalt Patching to Asphalt Crack Sealing, Asphalt Laying Services & Line Marking.